Roll over image to zoom in
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Medium Adult Dog Food with Lamb & Rice
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Adult dog food with Lamb & Rice is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of dogs during the prime of their life. Made with high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients.
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- High-quality Lamb & Rice for gentle, healthy digestion
- High quality protein for lean muscles
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Maize, wheat, lamb meal, soybean meal, animal fat, maize gluten meal, brewers' rice, digest, vegetable oil, flaxseed, minerals.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||11 per kg|
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 370g||Dry grams|
|60 +||2||8 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3718 kcal/kg (372 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||54.3 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.8 %|
|Vitamin A||6591 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||85 ppm|
|Vitamin D||502 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||729 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.54 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.49 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.