Roll over image to zoom in
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Oral Care Adult Dog Food with Chicken
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Oral Care Adult dog food with Chicken clinically proven kibble technology to reduce plaque & tartar build up.
- Proven technology reduces plaque & tartar build-up
- Interlocking fiber technology cleans teeth to help freshen breath with every bite
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
At Hill's, we study how to improve dental health by reducing plaque & tartar build-up. Our unique Oral Care kibble has an innovative texture designed to work like a toothbrush as your pet chews.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1+ years of age to help provide protection from plaque and tartar build-up.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Maize, chicken and turkey meal, brewers' rice, cellulose, animal fat, pea bran meal, digest, dried whole egg, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||12 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3437 kcal/kg (344 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||45.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||10.6 %|
|Vitamin A||9882 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||111 ppm|
|Vitamin D||808 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||663 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.51 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.67 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.