Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRPTION DIET r/d Dog Food with Chicken
1.5kg, 4kg, 10kg
Clinically proven nutrition for healthy weight loss in just 8 weeks
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet r/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to support dogs' weight loss. In fact, r/d is clinically proven nutrition for healthy weight loss in just 8 weeks. This dry food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
How it works:
- Effective L-carnitine levels help burn body fat and maintain lean muscle
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fibre helps your dog feel full and satisfied
- Clinically proven antioxidant support a healthy immune system
How it helps:
- Helps burn body fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps your dog feel full & satisfied
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Dry Dog Food with Chicken is intended for intermittent feeding only and is not recommended for long-term feeding (over 6 months). Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 12%), derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, minerals, seeds.
Weight loss Mixed Feeding Guide
|Ideal Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 350 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||50 g per 10 kgs|
|Ideal Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||76 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3118 kcal/kg (312 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||35.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||13.3 %|
|Vitamin A||10567 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin D||849 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||630 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.26 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.44 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.