Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET w/d Dog Food with Chicken
1.5kg, 4kg, 10kg
Clinically proven nutrition to help manage diabetes
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d is specially formulated to help manage your dog's diabetes. With low levels of sugars and an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fibres, w/d helps regulate their blood sugar and maintain a healthy weight. This blend of balanced nutrients helps your dog live their best life.
How it works:
- Low levels of sugars & an optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fibre
- High quality protein & effective L-carnitine levels
- Appropriate levels of fat & calories
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it helps:
- Helps manage blood sugar
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- Helps maintain a healthy body weight
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 9%), vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, minerals. Carbohydrate sources: Wheat, maize, barley, oats.
Adult maintenance Mixed
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 370 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||93 g per 10 kgs|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||119 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide.
Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3176 kcal/kg (318 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||46.1 %|
|Crude Fiber||13.5 %|
|Vitamin A||10090 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||107 ppm|
|Vitamin D||787 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||645 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.64 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.79 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.