Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET d/d Dog Food with Duck
Hypoallergenic - helps reduce food intolerances and supports skin health
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
There can be a variety of reasons for a dog's itchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet d/d dietetic pet food specially formulated to support dogs with food sensitivities. In fact, d/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse food reactions.
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single animal protein
- Formulated without soy protein
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
How it helps:
- Helps support digestion & stool quality
- Formulated to nourish and condition the skin with visible improvement
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (duck 25%), vegetables, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals. Protein source: Duck. Carbohydrate sources: Dried potato, potato starch.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 370 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||74 g per 10 kgs|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans|
|60+||1 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
387 kcal (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||57.4 %|
|Crude Fiber||3 %|
|Vitamin A||26680 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||181 ppm|
|Vitamin D||943 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||800 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.08 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.28 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.