Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET z/d Dog Food
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Clinically proven to help reduce skin & gastrointestinal signs caused by adverse food reactions.
How it helps:
Hill's Prescription DietTM z/dTM Canine is clinically proven to help reduce skin and digestive signs caused by food allergies.
- Hypoallergenic food formulated with highly hydrolysed chicken as the only animal protein source.
- Clinically proven to help reduce skin and digestive signs caused by food allergies.
- Helps to nourish skin and coat with visible improvement in 30 days.
- Great taste your dog will love.
- Also available in mini kibble and wet formulation
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
Cereals, meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals.
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 370 g||Dry grams|
|60 +||2||8 per kg|
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|2.5||50 - 70|
|5||85 - 120|
|10||145 - 200|
|20||245 - 340|
|30||335 - 460|
|40||415 - 570|
|50||490 - 675|
|60 +||10 per kg|
3599 kcal/kg (360 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin C||148 ppm|
|Vitamin E||536 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||15406 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||754 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.