Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
Derm Complete Puppy Dry Food
1.5kg, 4kg, 12kg
Nutrition specially formulated to support skin health and manage food and environmental sensitivities in puppies
Skin Care, Food Sensitivities
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Puppy Dry Dog Food provides all the nutrition your puppy needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life. This dry food is made with delicious ingredients and has an irresistible taste that dogs love.
How it works:
- Single novel intact protein to help avoid adverse reactions to food
- Breakthrough formula with bioactives and phytonutrients to support healthy immune response
- With omega-3 and omega-6 to help support skin health
How it helps:
- Nutrition formulated to help avoid adverse food reactions and promote overall skin health in puppies
- Formulated to manage scratching due to environmental sensitivities and promote puppy´s overall development
- Supports the skin barrier against environmental irritants year-round
Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Puppy Dry Dog Food is specifically formulated to help puppies with food and environmental allergies. Some dogs experience sensitivities to substances in their environment such as pollen, dust mites and mould. Less commonly, some dogs may react to a protein in their food, such as chicken or beef. Derm Complete Puppy is formulated with a novel protein and the Histaguard Complex, our proprietary blend of bioactives and phytonutrients, to help manage your puppy's sensitivities.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, eggs and egg derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, minerals, meat and animal derivatives, seeds, derivatives of vegetable origin. Carbohydrate source: Broken rice. Protein sources: Dried whole eggs, rice protein concentrate.
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - (grams)- Growth less than 4 months||Amount per Day - (grams)- Growth 4 to 9 months||Amount per Day - (grams)- Growth 10 to 12 months|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet food.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3720 kcal/kg (372 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||43.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.3 %|
|Total Dietary Fiber||3.5 %|
|Vitamin A||8686 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||124 ppm|
|Vitamin D||696 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||820 IU/kg|
|Linoleic Acid||3.39 %|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.82 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.64 %|
|Total Essential Fatty Acids||5.46 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.