Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET k/d + Mobility Dog Food
Clinical nutrition to support mobility and longer and better quality of life in dogs
Kidney Care, Joint Care
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Nutrition has been the cornerstone of long-term support for pets with kidney conditions. Nutrition can also play a key role in managing dogs' mobility, reducing clinical signs and improving weight-bearing ability in dogs.
Being proactive and managing both conditions with nutrition can have a lasting impact on dogs' health.
Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility combines the proven nutrition of Prescription Diet k/d for Kidney Care with the technology and efficacy of Prescription Diet j/d for Mobility.
Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility is clinical nutrition to support mobility and longer and better quality of life in dogs.
This dry food has an irresistible chicken flavor that dogs love.
How it works:
- Controlled phosphorus & sodium with Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.) Technology for dogs
- Enriched with omega-3s from fish oil, glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
How it helps:
- Nutrition to help protect vital kidney function, stimulate appetite & increase food intake
- Formulated to improve ability to run, walk and jump in as little as 21 days
- Supports natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits.
Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, seeds, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, meat and animal derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, molluscs and crustaceans. Protein sources: Dried whole eggs, pea protein.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|2.5||45 - 65|
|5||80 - 110|
|10||135 - 185|
|20||225 - 310|
|30||305 - 420|
|40||380 - 520|
|50||445 - 615|
|60 +||10 per kg|
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 354 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||73 g per 10 kgs|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||96 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3957 kcal/kg (396 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||56.6 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.8 %|
|Vitamin A||11279 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||111 ppm|
|Vitamin D||935 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||655 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||3.39 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.7 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.