Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET m/d Cat Food with Liver
Clinical nutrition formulated to help cats lose weight and regulate blood sugar
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. Extra weight reduces play time, impacts mobility and affects the general health of your cat. Factors contributing to weight gain include age, lack of exercise and overfeeding. Along with frequent physical exercise, choosing the right food plays a very important role in helping cats reach their proper weight. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet m/d clinical nutrition to help cats lose weight and regulate blood sugar.
How it works:
- Clinically proven L-carnitine levels
- High protein and optimal carbohydrate levels help regulate blood sugar
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Clinical nutrition to help cats lose weight
- Supports unique nutritional needs of diabetic cats
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet m/d cat food is a complete and balanced dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (pork liver 44%), oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, various sugars, eggs and egg derivatives. Carbohydrate source: Maize starch.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Weight loss||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Weight maintenance|
|6||1 1/4||1 3/4|
|7+||30 g per kg||45 g per kg|
Weight loss Mixed Feeding Guide
|Ideal Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 156 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||4 g per kg|
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 156 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||8 g per kg|
Prescription Diet™ d/d™ Canine is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of feed material and nutrient intolerances and for support of skin function in cases of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair in adult dogs. This dietetic pet food contains selected protein and carbohydrate sources and a high level of essential fatty acids.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
172.5 kcal (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||13.1 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.7 %|
|Vitamin A||231403 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||171 ppm|
|Vitamin D||919 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||618 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.