Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET w/d Cat Food with Chicken
Clinically tested nutrition formulated for multiple benefits: blood sugar management, weight management and digestive health.
Glucose Management, Weight Management, Digestive Care, Urinary Care
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit is dietetic pet food for the regulation of glucose supply (Diabetes mellitus) in adult cats. It's uniquely formulated to benefit your cat on multiple levels: urinary health, digestive health, blood sugar management and weight management. This dry food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it works:
- High fibre helps manage blood sugar
- Effective L-carnitine levels
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fibre
How it helps:
- Helps manage blood sugar
- Formulated to help burn fat & maintain lean muscle
- Promotes healthy digestion and formed stool
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d is a complete and balanced dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 5%), derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, minerals, oils and fats. Carbohydrate sources: Wheat flour, maize starch.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 156 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||11 g per kg|
|Ideal Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Adult maintenance||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Weight Management|
|3||1 1/2||1 1/4|
|4||1 3/4||1 1/2|
|5||2 1/4||1 3/4|
|7||2 3/4||2 1/3|
|7+||60 g per kg||50 g per kg|
Weight Management Mixed Feeding Guide
|Ideal Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 156 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||8 g per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide.
Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
129 kcal (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||26.4 %|
|Crude Fiber||14.1 %|
|Vitamin A||205352 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||109 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1528 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||690 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.23 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.36 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.