Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET u/d Dog Food
Formulated to help support your dog's bladder health
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones. Please consult with your veterinarian if your dog is showing urinary signs such as frequent urination, blood in the urine, or others.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed Prescription Diet u/d clinical nutrition to be specially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health.
How it works:
- Controlled levels of high quality, highly digestible protein
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels & is low in sodium
- Contains antioxidants including Vitamin E
How it helps:
- Reduces the building blocks of urate and cystine stones
- Decreases risk for urate & cystine stone recurrence
- Supports a healthy immune system
Bladder Health Warning Signs to Consult with Your Vet:
- Incontinence or accidents
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate
- Behaviour changes such as restless, listlessness or loss of interest in usual activities
- Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- Licking around the urinary opening
If your dog has any of these signs please consult your veterinarian on how to manage. Your vet can also provide further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, meat and animal derivatives, seeds. Protein source: Dried whole eggs. Urine alkalising substances: Potassium citrate, calcium carbonate.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 370 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||61 g per 10 kgs|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||95 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3998 kcal/kg (400 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||62.5 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.5 %|
|Vitamin A||10440 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||0 ppm|
|Vitamin D||874 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||649 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.58 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.33 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.