Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan PERFECT WEIGHT & ACTIVE MOBILITY LARGE BREED ADULT DOG FOOD with CHICKEN
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Perfect Weight & Active Mobility Large Breed Adult dog food with Chicken provides delicious, clinically proven nutrition to reach & maintain healthy weight and support joint function for a mobile & active life.> Key Benefits
- Nutritious and effective weight loss with visible results
- With clinically proven omega-3 rich fish oil to support joint mobility
- Glucosamine & chondroitin are building blocks of healthy cartilage
Hill's SCIENCE PLAN Perfect Weight & Active Mobility Adult dog food was created with Hill’s unique understanding of the biology of overweight dogs. It provides lean muscle support, and also uses clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system. In addition, extra fish oil provides EPA, an Omega-3, to help support joint function for a mobile & active life. Feed this nutrition for your dog’s healthy joints & weight maintenance.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1+ years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Chicken and turkey meal (chicken 8%; total poultry 13%), wheat, maize gluten meal, pea bran meal, maize, digest, dried tomato pomace, cellulose, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, coconut oil, vegetable oil, fish oil (1.9%), minerals, animal fat, dried carrots, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine).
Weight Management Mixed Feeding Guide
|Ideal Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 363 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|80+||2||+||77 g per 10 kgs|
|Ideal Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|80+||99 per 10 kgs|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3212 kcal/kg (321 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||37.8 %|
|Crude Fiber||14.5 %|
|Vitamin A||10930 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||124 ppm|
|Vitamin D||800 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||638 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.47 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.29 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Precisely balanced nutrition that can change pets’ lives. Because when they’re healthier, they’re happier.