Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan PERFECT WEIGHT & ACTIVE MOBILITY LARGE BREED ADULT DOG FOOD with CHICKEN
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Perfect Weight & Active Mobility Large Breed Adult dog food with Chicken provides delicious, clinically proven nutrition to reach & maintain healthy weight and support joint function for a mobile & active life.> Key Benefits
- Nutritious and effective weight loss with visible results
- With clinically proven omega-3 rich fish oil to support joint mobility
- Glucosamine & chondroitin are building blocks of healthy cartilage
Hill's SCIENCE PLAN Perfect Weight & Active Mobility Adult dog food was created with Hill’s unique understanding of the biology of overweight dogs. It provides lean muscle support, and also uses clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system. In addition, extra fish oil provides EPA, an Omega-3, to help support joint function for a mobile & active life. Feed this nutrition for your dog’s healthy joints & weight maintenance.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1+ years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Chicken and turkey meal (chicken 8%; total poultry 13%), wheat, maize gluten meal, pea bran meal, maize, digest, dried tomato pomace, cellulose, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, coconut oil, vegetable oil, fish oil (1.9%), minerals, animal fat, dried carrots, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine).
Weight Management Mixed Feeding Guide
|Ideal Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 363 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|80+||2||+||77 g per 10 kgs|
|Ideal Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|80+||99 per 10 kgs|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3212 kcal/kg (321 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||37.8 %|
|Crude Fiber||14.5 %|
|Vitamin A||10930 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||124 ppm|
|Vitamin D||800 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||638 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.47 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.29 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.