Roll over image to zoom in
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Performance Adult Dog Food with Chicken
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Performance Adult dog food with Chicken is formulated to meet the additional energy needs of active, working and hunting dogs. High energy density kibble.
- Great tasting, easy-to-digest ingredients.
- High quality protein supports lean muscles.
- Balanced minerals for healthy vital organs.
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Maize, chicken and turkey meal, animal fat, dried beet pulp, vegetable oil, digest, minerals, dried whole egg, flaxseed.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||10 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
4195 kcal/kg (420 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||35.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.7 %|
|Vitamin A||6860 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||109 ppm|
|Vitamin D||555 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||654 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.57 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.79 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.