Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET c/d Multicare Stress Cat Food with Chicken
Nutrition clinically proven to lower the recurrence of the most common urinary signs by 89%. With ingredients to control stress.
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress has been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress dietetic nutrition specially formulated to support a cat's urinary health while also managing stress. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%. This wet food is made with salmon and has an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it works:
- With L-tryptophan & milk protein hydrolysate to control stress
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Controlled calcium & sodium & added potassium citrate
How it helps:
- Formulated to reduce stress, a risk factor for common urinary signs
- Formulated to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days)
- Decreases long-term risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones when fed daily
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition a cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 22%), vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, fish and fish derivatives, various sugars, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, oils and fats, milk and milk derivatives, molluscs and crustaceans. Urine alkalising substances : Potassium citrate (1 g/kg), potassium chloride (0.6 g/kg), L-cysteine (0.3 g/kg).
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||10 g per kg|
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches|
|7+||60 g per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||28 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.2 %|
|Vitamin C||0 ppm|
|Vitamin E||781 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.