Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET j/d Cat Food with Chicken
Clinically proven to support your cat's ability to run, climb and jump.
Joint Care, Heart Care
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Prescription Diet j/d is clinically proven dietetic food for cats with mobility issues. It is clinically proven to help cats be more active in 28 days. Hill's Prescription Diet j/d dry cat food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need.
How it works:
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps maintain joint cartilage
- Helps maintain lean muscle
- Supports a healthy immune system
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 13%), vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, molluscs and crustaceans.
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||12 per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
4024 kcal/kg (402 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||37 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.2 %|
|Vitamin A||7448 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||112 ppm|
|Vitamin D||628 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||621 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.25 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.83 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.