Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET c/d Multicare Stress + Metabolic Cat Food with Chicken
1.5kg, 3kg, 8kg
Nutrition clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of the most common urinary signs AND reduce body weight. With ingredients to control stress.
Urinary Care, Weight Management
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Just like the human obesity epidemic, 55% of the cat population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life, relationship with family members and over time the weight may: reduce play time, put the cat at risk of urinary conditions like bladder stones, and negatively affect general lifelong health. Stress has also been shown to negatively impact bladder health.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress + Metabolic Dry Cat Food to be clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage a cat's urinary health and weight. In fact, the nutrition in c/d Multicare Stress + Metabolic Dry Cat Food has been shown to reduce the recurrence rate of the most common urinary signs by 89% , to reduce body weight by 11% in 60 days and contains ingredients to help manage stress.
How it works:
- With ingredients to manage stress related urinary episodes
- Controlled minerals and promotes desirable urine pH
- Unique Fibre blend from fruits and vegetables
How it helps:
- Formulated to reduce stress, a risk factor for common urinary signs
- Formulated to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days)
- Helps your pet feel full & satisfied between meals
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress + Metabolic Dry Cat Food supports urinary health and manages stress while providing all the nutrition your cat needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help cats continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 15%), derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, vegetables, oils and fats, seeds, minerals, milk and milk derivatives (milk protein hydrolysate 0.1%). Urine alkalising substances: Potassium citrate (6 g/kg), potassium chloride (5 g/kg).
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||12 g per kg|
|Ideal Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - (grams) - Weight loss||Amount per Day - (grams) - Adult maintenance|
|7+||9 per kg||14 per kg|
Weight loss Mixed Feeding Guide
|Ideal Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||8 g per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3411 kcal/kg (341 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||31.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||10.8 %|
|Vitamin C||0 ppm|
|Vitamin E||514 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.