Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET w/d Multi-Benefit Cat Food with Chicken
Clinically tested nutrition formulated for multiple benefits: hyperlipidemia management, blood sugar management, weight management and digestive health.
Glucose Management, Weight Management, Digestive Care, Urinary Care
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit is dietetic pet food for the regulation of glucose supply (Diabetes mellitus) in adult cats. It's uniquely formulated to benefit your cat on multiple levels: urinary health, digestive health, blood sugar management and weight management. This dry food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it works:
- Low in fat
- High fibre helps manage blood sugar
- Effective L-carnitine levels
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fibre
How it helps:
- Helps lower blood fat levels in the case of hyperlipidaemia
- Helps manage blood sugar
- Formulated to help burn fat & maintain lean muscle
- Promotes healthy digestion and formed stool
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit is a complete and balanced dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 20%), cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals. Carbohydrate sources: Maize, brewers' rice.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 156 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||11 g per kg|
Weight Management Mixed Feeding Guide
|Ideal Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 156 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||8 g per kg|
|Ideal Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - (grams) - Adult maintenance||Amount per Day - (grams) - Weight Management|
|7+||15 per kg||12 per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3193 kcal/kg (319 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||35.9 %|
|Crude Fiber||8.8 %|
|Vitamin C||109 ppm|
|Vitamin E||613 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.19 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.57 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.