Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET y/d Cat Food
To support your cat's thyroid health
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Prescription Diet y/d Dry Cat Food is an easy and convenient way to reduce the iodine levels in food for cats with hyperthyroidism. For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits. Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
How it works:
- Limited iodine
- Reduced phosphorus and sodium with omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil
- High levels of L-carnitine
How it helps:
- Supports thyroid health
- Supports kidney and heart health
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Vegetable protein extracts, cereals, oils and fats, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, meat and animal derivatives, seeds.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 156 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||7 g per kg|
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||11 per kg|
IMPORTANT: Because iodine intake from other food sources – treats, another pets food, flavoured medicines, etc. – can compromise the effectiveness of low-iodine nutrition, it is critical that you follow your veterinarian's feeding instructions carefully and feed only Prescription Diet y/d.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet.
Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start.
Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams. For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
4177 kcal/kg (418 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||33.8 %|
|Crude Fiber||1 %|
|Vitamin C||119 ppm|
|Vitamin E||631 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.97 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.73 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.