Roll over image to zoom in
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Oral Care Adult Cat Food with Chicken
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Oral Care dry cat food provides clinically proven technology to reduce plaque & tartar build-up.
- Clinically proven technology reduces plaque & tartar build-up
- Interlocking fiber technology cleans teeth to help freshen breath with every bite
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for luxurious fur
At HILL'S, we study how to improve dental health by reducing plaque & tartar build-up. Our unique Oral Care kibble uses clinically proven technology designed to work like a toothbrush as your pet chews.
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With high quality ingredients and the right nutrients, HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make our cat food with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry or wet foods for your cat’s unique needs, with many delicious flavours your cat's will love.
Adult cats 1-6 years to help provide protection from plaque and tartar buildup
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Kitten wet or dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Chicken and turkey meal, brewers' rice, maize gluten meal, maize, animal fat, cellulose, vegetable oil, minerals, digest, fish oil.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|7 +||13 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3717 kcal/kg (372 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||32.4 %|
|Crude Fiber||7.9 %|
|Vitamin A||6737 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||109 ppm|
|Vitamin D||647 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||593 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.