Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's VET ESSENTIALS NEUTEREDCAT Mature Adult 7+ Cat Food with Chicken
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Available exclusively through your veterinarian, Hill's VET ESSENTIALS NEUTEREDCAT Young Adult cat food with chicken provides advanced nutrition with 5 essential health benefits for your cat, including a low level of fat and high levels of L-carnitine to help burn off excess fat after sterilisation/neutering.
- Weight: Helps maintain optimal body weight for sterilised cats with clinically proven levels of L-carnitine
- Urinary Health: Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium to support a healthy urinary system
- Immunity: Helps support healthy ageing with clinically proven levels of antioxidants
- Vital Organs: Helps support healthy vital organs
- Digestion: Designed to help maintain a healthy digestive system and firm stools
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 75 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest.
Each Hill's VET ESSENTIALS pet food is uniquely formulated to provide 5 essential health benefits for your pet and is available exclusively through your veterinarian. High quality nutrition, along with regular exercise and veterinary check-ups, maximizes your pet's potential for a happier, healthier future.
Made in Europe with global ingredients you can trust.
We manufacture our pet foods with the highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. The Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love programme is supported with Hill’s VET ESSENTIALS purchases, helping more dogs and cats find the loving homes they deserve. Learn more at www.hillspet.co.uk/shelter-program.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's VET ESSENTIALS foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Hill's pet foods are available in a variety of dry or wet foods for your cat’s unique needs, with many delicious flavours your cat will love.
Mature adult neutered cats over 7 years old.
Not recommended for:
Kittens under 6 months old.
Pregnant or lactating queens. During pregnancy and lactation queens should be switched to Hill's VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Kitten Food
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Maize, chicken (14%) and turkey meal (total poultry 22%), brewers' rice, maize gluten meal, animal fat, minerals, digest, fish oil, vegetable oil.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|7 +||13 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3621 kcal/kg (362 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||47.9 %|
|Crude Fiber||0.9 %|
|Vitamin A||6342 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||114 ppm|
|Vitamin D||626 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||359 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.66 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.63 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.