Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Derm Defense Dog Food with Chicken
1.5kg, 4kg, 12kg
Clinical nutrition specially formulated to help manage environmental sensitivities in dogs
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
There are many types of environmental irritants that surround us and our pets each and every day including fleas, pollen and even the dust in our homes. For some dogs these irritants can cause a skin condition that may lead to scratching, sometimes excessively. This is unpleasant for your dog and can also be difficult for everyone else in the family. The good news is most dogs with these skin conditions can benefit simply from the right food.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet Derm Defense clinical nutrition specially formulated to help manage environmental sensitivities in dogs. This dry food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
How it works:
- With bioactives and phytonutrients to support healthy immune response
- High levels of Omega-3s and 6s drive healthy skin from within
- Clinically proven antioxidants, including vitamin E help soothe & nourish the skin & coat
How it helps:
- Helps strengthen skin barrier
- Drives healthy skin from within
- Formulated to help soothe and nourish skin & coat
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Defense provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 6%), vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, eggs and egg derivatives, seeds, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 354 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||80 g per 10 kgs|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||101 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3756 kcal/kg (376 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||53.9 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.6 %|
|Vitamin A||12040 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||113 ppm|
|Vitamin D||931 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||891 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.65 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.45 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.