Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET c/d Multicare + Metabolic Dog Food
Nutrition to help promote your dog's urinary health and support weight management
Urinary Care, Weight Management
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family as the extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog. Maintaining ideal weight can help impact life expectancy by reducing risk of weight-related conditions.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic clinical nutrition to help manage your dog's urinary health and weight. In fact, c/d Multicare + Metabolic nutrition is specially formulated to reduce the risk of calcium oxalate & struvite stones AND is nutrition clinically proven to reduce weight.
How it works:
- Controlled levels of minerals to help maintain urinary health.
- Supports an optimal bladder environment for future urinary health
- Synergistic blend of ingredients for your dog's metabolism
How it helps:
- Formulated to help dissolve struvite bladder stones
- Helps maintain a healthy bladder
- Nutrition that supports visible weight loss
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic Dry Dog Food supports urinary health while providing the nutrition your dog needs during weight loss and maintainence. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Vegetable protein extracts, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, vegetables, meat and animal derivatives, minerals, seeds, molluscs and crustaceans. Urine alkalising substances: Potassium citrate (8 g/kg), calcium carbonate (10 g/kg).
|Ideal Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - (grams) - Adult maintenance||Amount per Day - (grams) - Weight loss|
|60+||122 per 10 kgs||76 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3102 kcal/kg (310 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||40.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||14.4 %|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.83 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.