Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET i/d Low Fat Stew for Dogs flavoured with Chicken & Vegetables
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes produced by the body can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, its also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks flavoured with chicken and vegetables.
How it works:
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fibre & ginger
- High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Supports healthy digestion & easy nutrient absorption
- Supports healthy balance of gut bacteria
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Low Fat dog food is a complete dietetic food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 3%), cereals, various sugars, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, vegetables (0.8%), eggs and egg derivatives, oils and fats, seeds, fruit.
Adult maintenance Mixed Daily Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 354 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||17 g per kgs|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 354g cans|
|60+||1 2/5 per 10 kgs|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period or follow your veterinarian's recommendation.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet™ dry food, canned food and Hill's™ treats.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||59.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.9 %|
|Vitamin A||113251 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||195 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1123 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||910 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.54 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.37 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.