Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan PERFECT DIGESTION LARGE BREED ADULT 1+ DOG FOOD with CHICKEN & BROWN RICE
Science Plan's breakthrough nutrition supports ultimate digestive well-being & healthy microbiome
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Science Plan PERFECT DIGESTION LARGE BREED Adult dog food with Chicken & Brown Rice Contains ActivBiome+, a Hill's exclusive blend of prebiotics to help rapidly nourish & balance your pet's unique microbiome.
- Supports ultimate digestive well-being & healthy microbiome
- Promotes regular & healthy stools with our own special blend of prebiotics
- Delicious food with oats & barley provides balanced nutrition for overall wellness to help your pet feel their best
At Hill's, we study pets' biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive health. Prebiotics are nutrients that feed the billions of microbes in the gut microbiome that are essential for good health. Our breakthrough blend of prebiotics, ActivBiome+, supports each pet’s unique microbiome for healthy digestion & overall well-being.
Science Plan pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog's will love.
Adult dogs 1 - 5 years to help keep their digestion in balance
Not recommended for:
Puppies, adult dogs ages 6+, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Plan Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Wheat, maize, chicken (5%) and turkey meal (total poultry 9%), animal fat, maize gluten meal, digest, brewers' rice, brown rice (4%), barley (3.2%), oats (3.2%), ground pecan shell, minerals, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, dried citrus pulp, dried cranberries.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 363 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|80+||2||+||79 g per 10 kgs|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|80+||103 per 10 kgs|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3539 kcal/kg (354 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||59.1 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.9 %|
|Vitamin A||11542 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin D||840 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||389 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.32 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.56 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.