Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET k/d + Mobility Cat Food with Chicken
Clinical nutrition to help protect vital kidney function, encourage appetite and support mobility and quality of life in cats
Kidney Care, Joint Care
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Nutrition has been the cornerstone of long-term support for pets with kidney conditions. Nutrition can also play a key role in managing cats' mobility, reducing clinical signs and improving weight-bearing ability in cats.
Being proactive and managing both conditions with nutrition can have a lasting impact on cats' health.
Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility combines the proven nutrition of Prescription Diet k/d for Kidney Care with the technology and efficacy of Prescription Diet j/d for Mobility.
Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility is clinical nutrition to improve and lengthen quality of life and increase mobility in cats.
This dry food has an irresistible chicken flavor that cats love.
How it works:
- Controlled phosphorus & sodium with Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.) Technology for cat
- Enriched with omega-3s from fish oil
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
How it helps:
- Nutrition to help protect vital kidney function, stimulate appetite & increase food intake
- Formulated to improve ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 28 days
- Supports natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Dry Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits.
Dry and pouch formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats (fish oil 2.9%), meat and animal derivatives (chicken 6%), eggs and egg derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals. Protein sources: Chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, pea protein, dried whole eggs.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|2||30 - 40|
|3||40 - 55|
|4||50 - 65|
|5||55 - 80|
|6||65 - 90|
|7 +||11 per kg|
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
|Body Weight (kg)||Pouches 85g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1||+||9 per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
4177 kcal/kg (418 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||41.1 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.1 %|
|Vitamin C||113 ppm|
|Vitamin E||633 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.